4 chicken fillets, thinly sliced
5ml dried mixed herbs
1 bunch spring onions
250g baby tomatoes, left whole
200g sun dried tomatoes, marinated in oil. Halve the tomatoes
3tsp crushed garlic
3tsp lemon and garlic spice
1tsp lemon pepper
salt to taste
200g pasta of choice
– Mix chicken with herbs, seasonings and oil.
– Place in ovenproof dish and bake in preheated oven of 180*C for 20min.
– Remove from oven. Add spring onions, baby and sun dried tomatoes.
– Return to oven and bake for a further 10min.
– Meanwhile cook pasta until al dente in salted boiling water. Drain and mix with chicken mixture. Toss to combine and serve hot. Garnish with chopped dhunia.