The Messenger of ALLAH (SWT) described the morning of the night of Qadr so that the muslims can know which night it is.
Ubayy (R) said : ‘On the morning of the night of Qadr the sun would rise without any beams; (it is like) a wash basin until it raises.’ [Muslim]
Abu Hurairah (R) said : ‘We mentioned the night of Qadr to the Messenger of ALLAH (SWT) and he said: ‘Which of you remembers when the moon rises and it is like half a bowl.’ [Muslim]
Ibn Abbaas (R) said that the Messenger of ALLAH (SWT) said : ‘The night of Qadr is a night of generosity and happiness, it is not hot and neither is it cold. The sun comes up in its morning weak, reddish.’ [Tabaranee, Ibn Khuzaimah and Bazzaar]
To summarize, I would like to mention the following:
1. The sun rises early in the morning without rays.
2. Rain may fall either during the night or during the day of that night.
3. During night the sky will be lightly foggy.
4. The sky will be slightly lighted without reflections and without rays.
5. The angels and Gabriel all descend down onto earth for many purposes.
If you are interested in living the Night of Power, let me remind you of some of the things that you might have to do.
a. Recitation of the Our’an.
b. Prayers-Nafl after Taraweeh.
c. Remembrance of ALLAH or zikr
d. Supplication or Du’a for you and for others.
e. Reading books of Hadeeth so as to enjoy the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (SAW).