100ml margarine, softened
300g cooked spaghetti
100ml grated cheese
3 eggs, beaten
seasoning as desired
250g cottage cheese, to spread over crust of pie
2 medium onions, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
10ml crushed garlic
500g minced beef
10ml BBQ spice
salt and pepper to taste
20ml tomato puree
200g grated cheese
To prepare crust
Grease a flan dish and spray and cook. Combine margarine with spaghetti, cheese and egg. Spread mixture over base and sides of flan dish to form a crust. Season base as desired.
To prepare filling
– Preheat oven to 180*C.
– Carefully spread cottage cheese over bottom of crust and set aside.
– Heat margarine in saucepan. Add onion. Pepper and garlic. Sauté until onion is transparent.
– Add mince, tomatoes and spices. Add puree and cook, stirring constantly. Add a little water if necessary.
– Cool mixture for 5-10min and spoon into shell. Bake for 20-25min.
– Sprinkle pie with cheese and bake until cheese is melted and golden
– Remove from oven and let rest for 10min before cutting.